2018 Registration Fees
Registration fee includes breakfast and lunch on May 10.
|EARLY BIRD RATE
On or before April 8
April 9 – May 2
Starting May 9
|ONE DAY (May 10)||$299||$349||$449|
- Online Registration – We accept check/money order, purchase order and credit card via the online registration process.
- Onsite Registration – We accept payment by credit card or check only.
- Payment by Check – Make checks payable to CSIU/Center for Schools and Communities and send to Center for Schools and Communities, Attn: Debby Barry, 275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Include a copy of your confirmation email with the check.
Terms of Registration
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to contact you by mail, phone or email.
Delay, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Due to inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Participants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities Automated Voice Messaging System at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 AM the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel their registration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 15 business days prior to the event (Wednesday, April 18, 2018).
- Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Center for Schools and Communities (email@example.com) no less than two full business days before the start of the event.
- The Center for Schools and Communities reserves the right to cancel any event 15 business days prior to the event date if the minimum number of participants has not been met. If the Center for Schools and Communities cancels an event, participants will receive a full refund.
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please indicate your needs in the ADA section on the registration form. If you would like to contact us directly, please do so by contacting Regina Salvador, event planning specialist, at the Center for Schools and Communities via phone at (717) 763-1661 ext. 164 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible but no later than two weeks prior to the event.