Reach decision-makers with buying power when you showcase your SEL products and services.
An estimated 800 cross-sector professionals who support youth development and learning will come to Baltimore in May 2020. Our exhibit hall is front and center at the conference, just outside our general sessions, breakout rooms and conference help desk. New this year, the Golden Ticket, a special promotion to encourage attendees to engage with exhibitors and gather knowledge about your products and services. Reward your customers by giving them a Golden Ticket (provided by the conference), which they can use to enter to win fabulous prizes. Secure one (or more) of the 40 available spots soon; last year we sold out.
Who attended 2019 SEL Conference?
In 2019, there was a turnout of 700 participants from across the United States and five countries.
ADMINISTRATORS AND MANAGEMENT
EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT STAFF
EDUCATORS PROVIDING DIRECT INSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN
AFTERSCHOOL AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS
Details & Deadlines
$1,500 per table
- One skirted, draped 6-ft. x 2.5-ft. table with two chairs
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Meals provided during the conference for up to two representatives
- Exhibitors confirmed by Friday, April 10, 2020, will be included on the conference website and large-screen PowerPoint loop shown at general sessions.
Fees do not include entrance into workshops. A discounted rate is available for exhibitors who would like to attend conference sessions. Contact CPSEL.
Looking to have a bigger impact on conference attendees? These exhibitor add-on opportunities will give you more access and customized engagement.
- Include one promotional item in conference bag, given to all participants: $1,000
- Host a 90-min workshop: $2,500; limited to five exhibitors
- Ads – full page: $1,000; half-page: $500
- Host coffee break for all participants: $3,500
- Host snack break: $4,000
- Host private meeting or breakfast with up to 50 invited participants: $4,500
- Host networking event: $5,000
- Exhibits may not extend more than 12-inches from the front of the table
- Exhibits or promotional materials may not block any aisles or access ways
- Any music or lights displayed may not interfere with other exhibitors
There are a limited number of tables that are located near electrical outlets. Those tables will be assigned on a first come, first served basis for those vendors requesting electricity. Should you require electricity and all tables near outlets are already assigned, you will be contacted to explore your options. The hotel can make special accommodations to meet your needs but you may incur additional fees for this service.
- SETUP Monday, May 18 between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, May 18 from 5:30 – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 19 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- REMOVE BY Wednesday, May 20 no later than 4 p.m.
Exhibitors will be assigned their location based on the following criteria: date of submission of the exhibitor registration/payment and provision of a sponsorship (conference sponsors will receive prime locations).
Special Activities and Exclusive Exhibit Time
- Monday, May 18 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Networking Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Tuesday, May 19 from 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Exhibit Exploration
- Tuesday, May 19 from 2:15 – 3 p.m. Networking and Snack Break in Exhibit Hall
Advertising opportunities are available to exhibitors and sponsors only.
- Half-page ad in on-site guide: $500
Ad size is 8 in. W x 5 in. H
- Full-page SEL content in on-site guide: $1,000
Space reservation deadline: Monday, April 13, 2020
Submission deadline: Friday, April 24, 2020
- Set up an attractive display with promotional items that will draw people to your table. Tables with just pamphlets rarely get the same level of traffic as those with interactive displays, free resources, candy and other promotional items.
- Be sure that your representatives engage conference attendees. We often see representatives on their electronic devices. People will generally not stop by a table if representatives look occupied and disinterested.
- Consider using Twitter and the conference hashtag #SELCONF2020 to draw interest to your table and encourage people to stop by.
- Create an attractive gift basket or sign indicating what you plan to give to one winner. Collect business cards and decide how you will give away that item (end of conference or by mail).
All organizations must complete the application process in order to be considered as an exhibitor. The Center for the Promotion of Social and Emotional Learning reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any organization to be an exhibitor. When approved, you will receive an email with instructions to complete the exhibitor registration process, make a payment and submit your certificate of insurance. We only accept online credit card payments.
Exhibitors are considered confirmed when the registration process has been completed, including payment. Additional details about onsite setup and logistics will be sent via email two weeks prior to the conference.
Prime exhibit space is reserved for sponsors first. All other exhibitors will be assigned on a first come, first served basis after registration is complete and payment is received.
Certificate of Insurance
Self-insured entities, such as state agencies, are exempt from providing a certificate of insurance but must submit exemption information on agency letterhead. All other entities must submit a certificate of insurance (see requirements below).
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
Applicants must provide:
Event liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate OR Standard liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate
- All insurance certificates shall list the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit as an additional insured
- All certificates must be signed by a licensed insurance broker or insurance representative
- Sub-limits shall not be less than the per occurrence limit amount required
Give this information to your insurance company and they will provide you with the required paperwork.
Exhibitors are solely responsible for shipping and handling of their materials. If materials arrive at the facility prior to Thursday, May 14, 2020 storage fees may apply. Confirmed exhibitors with shipping questions should contact Regina Salvador, (717) 763-1661 ext. 164.
Please refer to the FedEx Office Package Shipping Instructions for handling and storage fees/details.
Hold for Guest: [GUEST NAME], [GUEST CELL NUMBER]
c/o FedEx Office at Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
202 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Box [BOX NUMBER] of [TOTAL NUMBER OF BOXES]
In advance of shipping items, you are encouraged to contact the FedEx Office at (410) 528-1057, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
FedEx Office Business Center
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
202 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Travel and Lodging
Go to the Hotel & Travel webpage to read more about lodging, conference location, parking and travel.
CPSEL encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Regina Salvador, (717) 763-1661 ext. 164, in advance of your participation or visit.
Delay and Cancellation of Event
In the event of inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Participants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities automated voice messaging system at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 a.m. the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $55 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel their registration via email no later than Monday, April 27, 2020. Cancel Registration
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by CPSEL no later than Monday, April 27, 2020. Send Substitution Information
CPSEL reserves the right to cancel the conference. In the unlikely event that this occurs, participants will receive a full refund.