Take advantage of wait time by the hotel elevators or the Starbucks in the hotel lobby. Multiple advertising opportunities are available this year to increase your visibility and to stand out from the crowd.
Advertising is your chance to reach an audience of hundreds of school administrators, state and federal officials, national experts, educators, psychologists, policy-makers, program coordinators, youth development workers, student support specialists and counselors.
Ad in Onsite Guide
- $500 half page
Specs half page ad:
- Size needs to be 5.5” W x 3.625” H
- 300 dpi; CMYK format saved as .TIF or .JPG
Send files to Communications at CPSEL (if files are 10 MB or smaller). To share larger files, please save them to Google drive and share with Communications at CPSEL.
SEL Content in Onsite Guide
Deadline: Monday, April 8, 2019
$1,000 for up to a full page of SEL content (tips, ideas, strategies, resources); view SEL content page options
SEL content specs:
- Full page size 6″ W x 8″ H; use minimum margins of 0.35″ left/right/top and 0.5″ margin at bottom for text; when using image bleeds, create a file with 1/4″ bleed
- Must be related to SEL or character development
- May not be an advertisement for a program or organization
- Should be practitioner-focused
NOTE: Selection and content inclusion is at discretion of CPSEL.
Send files to Communications at CPSEL.